Artist, Analyst, Aikidoist, Alexander Technique Teacher-Trainee. Artist: I've been living, working and exhibiting in the San Francisco Bay Area for almost 20 years. My subject matter ranges from portraits of people and animals to almost abstract paintings of plant forms and light. I paint in oil, acrylics, & watercolors, with oil paintsticks and watercolor markers, and with digital media such as pressure-sensitive tablet and Studio Artist software. I draw with anything I can get my hands on - sticks on wet sand and fingers on frosted windows, chunks of wood freshly burnt into charcoal and children's toys such as etch-a-sketch and magna-doodle. I also take landscape, figure, animal and street photographs, have played with printmaking (mostly monoprints) and have dabbled with sculpture in steel, wood, clay and neon.
An essay on My Daily Portrait Project
See more of my work onFlickr!
- iDraw: It's Official!
- iDraw: What Was I Wearing On My Head?
- iDraw: David Drove us to Santa Rosa in the Rain
- iDraw: I Wonder What Will Happen Next?
- iDraw: No Sense of Harmony, No Sense of Time
- iDraw: Wearing David's Big, Furry Hat
- iDraw: Continuous Tilting Contour Line
- iDraw: In Vogue
- iDraw: Hello to Lim Ding Wen!
- iDraw: Sketchinz!